We investigate ecological dynamics of terrestrial plant communities and ecosystems, biosphere-atmosphere interactions, and mechanistic models of animal movement.
Our research projects include:
- Improving the predictive ability of terrestrial biosphere models
- Mechanistic models of animal movement
- Enhancing vegetation structure for terrestrial biosphere modeling using Lidar and Radar techniques
- HyspIRI: Linking Terrestrial Biosphere Models with Imaging Spectrometry Measurements of Ecosystem Composition, Structure, and Function
- Development of the AIRMOSS Level 4 Net Ecosystem Exchange (NEE) products using the ED2 terrestrial biosphere model
- Previous research projects